Navigating the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Class
The mission of the Mayo Clinic Children’s Center is to provide the highest quality healthcare for newborns and their families. This class will help prepare families for their newborn’s hospitalization in intensive care at Mayo Clinic.
Topics will include:
- The neonatal and cardiovascular intensive care experiences at Mayo Clinic
- Understanding your baby’s care team and the intensive care environment
- Specialized infant feeding and nutrition
- Bonding as a family during your baby’s hospitalization
- Self-care essentials and tips to make the hospital stay easier
- Preparing siblings for your baby’s hospitalization
- Neonatal and Pediatric follow up services at Mayo Clinic
All registered participants will receive a confirmation email within one hour after registering (be sure to check your e-mail junk folder if you don't see the e-mail in your inbox). Please contact us immediately (phone: 507/266-7473 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not receive an email.
|Time:||6:30p.m. to 8:30p.m.|
Choose start date
For information on registering, cancellation policy, payment policy, etc. please click here.