Adoptive Parent Class
Parents adopting a child may request an educational session.
Sample topics include the following:
- Getting ready for a baby
- Understanding newborn abilities
- Learning practical aspects of everyday baby care, including safety tips
- Recognizing signs of illness
- Planning your baby’s health care
- Parenting adjustments
- Exploring resources at Mayo Clinic and within the community
If a class is currently scheduled, it will be listed below. For more information or to schedule a session, contact the Perinatal Education Coordinator at 507-266-1732.
One class registration per couple/family.