The Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) class through Perinatal Education is taught by RN Educators and is intended for parents, families, and caregivers who want to gain skills and confidence for a CPR or choking emergency. This is an American Heart Association noncertification class. Participants will receive materials with instructions for CPR and choking procedures to supplement course learning.
Class topics and activities include:
- How and when to give CPR to an infant
- When to call 9-1-1
- Demonstration and hands-on practice of Infant CPR skills
- How and when to assist an infant who is choking
- How to help an unresponsive choking infant
- Demonstration and hands-on practice of choking relief skills
- Resources and care following a medical emergency of an infant
All registered participants will receive a confirmation email within one hour after registering (be sure to check your e-mail junk folder if you don't see the e-mail in your inbox). Please contact us immediately (phone: 507/266-7473 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not receive an email.
|Time:||10:00a.m. to 11:30a.m. / 6:30p.m. to 8:00p.m. / 7:00p.m. to 8:30p.m. / 12:00p.m. to 1:30p.m.|
|Length:||One class, 1.5 hrs|
Choose start date
For information on registering, cancellation policy, payment policy, etc. please click here.