Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting Program
Looking for birth and parenting education that prepares you for more than just the day you give birth?
Mindfulness skills are for life.
Having a baby is often one of the most transformative experiences in a person's life. No matter how they go, pregnancy and birth are intense, both physically and emotionally, preparing one for the journey of parenting.
Choose between a nine-week course or a weekend workshop.
During the course, you will learn to:
- Access your capacity for deep physical and mental relaxation.
- Engage your mind to work with the sensation of labor.
- Increase confidence and courage for the experience of labor and birth.
- Practice prenatal yoga for strength and flexibility.
- Develop skills for managing stress in pregnancy, parenting , and daily life.
- Enhance partner communication skills.
- Become more aware of your own approach to parenting.
MBCP 9-week series:
- Tuesday evenings 6-9pm, January 8-March 12 (no class February 19) and all day February 16, 9am-4:30pm.
- Tuesday evenings 6-9pm, May 7-July 2 and all day June 15, 9am-4:30pm.
- Tuesday evenings 6-9pm, September 24-November 19 and all day on November 2, 9am-4:30pm.
Mind in Labor Weekend:
- December 6-8
For more information on The Mindfulness-Based Childbirth and Parenting Program or to register please contact:
Julie Lillestol at (507)266-2016 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently no charge for these classes (a $400 value)!