A relaxed, fun and informative session for expectant or new grandparents. Even if your grandchild will be born elsewhere, you are welcome to attend.
- Trends in the labor and childbirth process
- What's new in infant cares - including bathing, diapering, dressing and swaddling
- Keeping your grandbaby safe - including car seat basics, safe sleep practices, and other safety considerations
- Ways you can support your children as they transition into parenthood
- How to have an active role as a long-distance grandparent
- Virtual tour of the Mayo Clinic Rochester Family Birth Center
Please only include two persons per registration. Each set of grandparents should register separately. Cost of $25 is for one set of grandparents. Each registered set of grandparents that attend will receive a packet of educational materials.
Please note: Some dates of our Grandparenting classes are being held via Mayo Clinic's use of the Zoom platform. Zoom classes are noted next to the dates below.
If you prefer to take the Grandparenting class virtually on your own time and pace, please consider the Understanding Grandparenting eClass.
All registered participants will receive a confirmation email within one hour after registering (be sure to check your e-mail junk folder if you don't see the e-mail in your inbox). Please contact us immediately (phone: 507/266-7473 or email: email@example.com) if you do not receive an email.
|Time:||6:00p.m. to 8:30p.m. / 6:30p.m. to 9:00p.m.|
|Length:||One class, 2.5 hours|
Choose start date
Please log-in to your account to sign up for a class. If you don't have an account click here to register.
For information on registering, cancellation policy, payment policy, etc. please click here.